Terms & Conditions
Atomants (atomants.net) respects the privacy of our users (Job seekers/candidates or employers) and other visitors to our website (“atomants.net”). Protecting your information is our first priority. This statement applies to the site and governs total data collection and its further usage.
By using the “atomants.net” site, you’re consent to the data practices as described in this statement.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
While interacting, atomants.net may collect the following information:-
From Candidates/Employers: [Please refer to http://atomants.net/candidates and /employers now]
• CV (resume) in a pdf format.
• Basic Candidate/HR employment details, DOB.
• Email, Job Title, Mobile number.
• Current Location, City.
• Industry, Skills.
• Other details.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. atomants.net collects and uses your personal/professional information to operate its site/process to delivers the best service experience you have requested.
2. atomants.net may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you about our running offers (suitable HR matches) and candidates/jobs/companies available in your network for your atomants.net feeds/dashboard and to conduct research about your opinion on current offerings from them.
3. atomants.net does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists, details (any as such) to third parties or consultant agencies.
4. atomants.net may share data with trusted partners (Employers/HR/Consultants/Companies) to help perform their statistical analysis, send you email, call you or postal mail, provide support/assistance, or arrange for further inquiries. All such parties are prohibited from using your personal or professional information except to provide their placement/HR/consulting services to all ‘active’ users of atomants.net and they are required as well as liable to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
5. atomants.net may keep track of the listed schools/colleges and pages, our users visit within email@example.com, in order to determine what firstname.lastname@example.org services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Atomants to customers where behaviors indicate that they are interested in a particular subject area.
6. atomants.net will disclose your personal information without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on atomants.net or the site (b) and defend the rights or property of atomants and (c) act under the personal safety of users of atomants.net, or the public.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through his site, online.
Hope you understand, that some of your information (mobile number, email id etc.) may be shared with the Atomants’ HR Consultants or internal HRs and any other employer, simply because, that is necessary step in providing you ‘the goods’ (services) you have requested at atomants.net
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Data Transparency/Information Updating
The customers can easily log in to atomants.net and witness all of their information related to their call history, query asked, number of days left for the purchased plan etc. This way, our customers are always sure of what they are dealing with and can never forget about what they have dealt with.
Customers can also update their information after they log in. It is easy, quick and secure.